- We accept maestro-, visa- and mastercard (excluding packages; Last minute, ski passes, drinks, bread and Stubai-Card, only in cash ! )
- Deposit = fix booking
Transfer to our account at the Raiffeisen Bank Neustift,
Dorf 2, A-6167 Neustift
Account holder: Gerold Schliernzauer
Account number: 38166
Branch number: 36285
Please note, we only accept cancellations in writing. „Austrian hotel conditions of contract“ apply. We offer a cancellation insurance in the form of a „European travel cancellation insurance“. For short term cancellations or early departures, the austrian hotel conditions of contract apply. We recommend a travel cancellation insurance which covers cancellation fees in the case of accidents or illness occuring prior to or during the holiday.
Rooms & Apartments
- Rooms are ready on the day of arrival from 1 pm onwards and must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
- Family rooms, shared rooms and apartment living/bedrooms include one or two double rooms and a double sofa bed with shower/WC, and balcony
- All rooms and apartments as well as the breakfast room are NON SMOKING
- Specific room requests are welcome, cannot however, be guaranteed
We regret that we cannot accept pets, out of consideration for allergy sufferers. Please arrange accomodation for your four legged friends in advance!
What's special about us
- Family atmosphere
- Bus and free ski bus stop right outside our door
- Ideal starting point for many hikes and walks
- Cross-country tracks close by (lit until 10 pm!)
- Practice lift „Sonnenbergbahnen“ with night skiing only 500m away
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
- Large sunbathing lawn with terrace and childrens play area
- Sauna area with over 120m² pure wellness
- Weekly barbecues in summer for an extra fee (eat as much as you like; fresh meat from local farmers; home grown salad and vegetables!)
- May til December free entry into village indoor and outdoor pools
- Summerclub „Big Family Stubai“ from end of June til middle of September and from beginning October til end of October.
- In Summer guided walks twice weekly in cooperation with the tourist office and the mountain guide office of the Stubaier Alps!
Important telephone numbers
- Avalanche reports +43 512 15 88
- European emergency line 112
- Mountain rescue 140
- Police Neustift +43 5226 2212
- Firebrigade 122
- Ambulance 144
- Taxi Schwab +43 5226 2877
- Taxi Schöpf +43 664 3116484
- Alpenpension Elferblick +43 5226 2313
© Neustift weather by www.stubai-accomodation.com